it was a busy one but enjoyable. saw some beautiful days and enjoyed a lot of time with family <3 captured a bit on instagram.
• made it to a few of my nephew’s tournament hockey games in MA. this was a winning celebration pic. it was also my birthday : )
• participated in my first bridal show. this is one of my invitation collections. can’t wait to get my website up to share all the collections and work i have been doing.
• these are some finished save the dates for a late july wedding.
• the usual bloody marys and brunches.
• Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
• we had a corned beef and cabbage dinner at my sister’s house and it was delish. my nephew logan and niece greta got to get together and mingle. they are too cute!
• bridal shower season begins…i’m ok with that as long as cake is involved. nom nom <3
• this creepy leprechaun was a gift for my bday from my boyfriend’s mom. i love it!
• my nephew logan turned 2 years old on the 20th. we celebrated with some monkey cupcakes.
• lovely birthday card from a good friend.
• finished up some magnet save the dates for a september wedding couple. LOVE every chance i get to be a little playful. photograph by the talented michelle gardella.
• spring came and it is amazing!